Please read our terms and conditions carefully.
These terms and conditions cover all the classes provided by Trinity Fit Space.
If you are unable to agree to our terms and conditions, you must not book or attend classes at Trinity Fit Space.
By booking classes at Trinity Fit Space it is assumed you have read and agreed to these conditions.
Trinity Fit Space reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
(last updated: 07/07/19)
1. Please arrive at the studio at least 5 minutes before your class is due to start.
2. Any Participants who miss the warm up will not be permitted into class and your class will not be refunded or transferred.
3. No outdoor shoes are permitted in the studio area.
4. All outdoor shoes must be left in the front waiting area or carried to the lockers in the changing area.
5. Please bring suitable trainers for Spark classes (which must only be used indoors).
6. Mellow and Barre classes require bare feet, socks or soft ballet shoes.
7. Participants must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verrucas or similar foot conditions.
8. Personal property and belongings are brought to Trinity Fit Space entirely at your own risk. We provide free lockers for class Participants.
9. Trinity Fit Space will accept no liability for loss or damage to any personal property or belongings.
10. No smoking in the Studio.
11. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
12. Minimum participant age is 18 years.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
1. All classes must be booked via the Bookwhen link on our website.
2. A single class pass is valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
3. A 5 class pass is valid for 60 days from date of purchase.
4. A 10 class pass is valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
5. A 15 class pass is valid for 120 days from date of purchase.
6. Classes are subject to availability and places shall be allocated on a first come first served basis via our booking site.
7. No drop-ins are permitted.
8. We do not accept payments in the studio.
9. Payments for classes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If a package is bought and only part used there will be no refund available for the remaining sessions.
10. There is a 24-hour transfer policy if you cannot make your booked class. If cancelling more than 24 hours before the class, you will be permitted to transfer your cancelled class to another date within one month of the date of cancelling. If cancelling within 24 hours of the class, your booking will be lost, and you will not be able to transfer this to another date.
1. All class Participants at Trinity Fit Space are required to complete a PAR-Q prior to their first class. If any information changes during your time at Trinity Fit Space, you will be required to make us aware.
2. Participation in classes at Trinity Fit Space is taken entirely at your own risk.
3. By agreeing with the Terms and Conditions, the Participant declares they are aware and accept the risks.
4. Trinity Fit Space is not liable for any injuries, damages or losses due to participation in our classes.
5. Advise your Instructor of any injuries or illnesses prior to your session.
6. You must be signed off by your doctor as fit to exercise if you are pregnant, 6 weeks post natural birth or 10 weeks post c-section.
7. Participants are advised not to undertake fitness classes at Trinity Fit Space without first seeking medical advice if they have any concerns over their physical condition.
8. The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any Participant if, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of such facilities.
9. Participants are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times.
10. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of undergoing the routine of exercises contained within each class which they attend at Trinity Fit Space.
We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions.
Under GDPR regulations. We require your consent to collect certain information about you.
Consent means that the individual (You) have given clear consent for Trinity Fit Space to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
Trinity Fit Space will only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected. We use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, to monitor the use of the service and improve our content and service offerings.
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identifies a client (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
To participate in classes at Trinity Fit Space, we require you to complete a health and safety PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire). The information required for this is your name, phone number, email address and the name and phone number of one emergency contact. The questionnaire also requires you to tell us about any current and past medical conditions and your general physical fitness.
Trinity Fit Space will store your information in our secure system for one year. Each year you will be required to complete a new PAR-Q and re-agree to our terms and conditions.
You do not have to share your details with us or agree to our terms and conditions but if you do not, we cannot allow for you to participate in classes at Trinity Fit Space.
Any queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org