These terms and conditions cover all classes provided by Trinity Fit Space.
If you are unable to agree to our terms and conditions, you must not book or attend classes at Trinity Fit Space.
Trinity Fit Space reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time.
Last updated: 01/11/20
- Please arrive at the studio no more than 10 minutes before your class is due to start.
- Please wear a face covering as you enter the studio. You are welcome to remove your face covering during class. Please wear face coverings after class and exit the studio promptly.
- Please use hand sanitiser after entering the studio and before exiting (there is a hand sanitising station beside the entrance).
- Please maintain a two metre distance from other class members and the instructor at all times.
- All equipment will be cleaned with sanitising wipes after each class by the instructor and the floor will be mopped with bleach. If you wish to wipe down equipment before and during class we have sanitising wipes available for you to use in the studio.
- Any Participants who miss the warm up will not be permitted into class and your class will not be refunded or transferred.
- No outdoor shoes are permitted in the studio area.
- All outdoor shoes must be left in the front waiting area or carried to the lockers in the changing area.
- Please bring suitable trainers for Spark classes (which must only be used indoors).
- Mellow, Barre , Ballet and Bodybalance classes require bare feet, socks or soft ballet shoes.
- Participants must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verrucas or similar foot conditions.
- Personal property and belongings are brought to Trinity Fit Space entirely at your own risk. Free lockers are available for class participants.
- If you have used a locker, please clean the inside and any touch points with sanitising wipes after use and leave the locker door open.
- Trinity Fit Space will accept no liability for loss or damage to any personal property or belongings.
- No smoking in the Studio.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to the Studio.
- Minimum participant age is 18 years.
- Please do not attend the studio if you feel at all unwell or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have attended class at the studio and test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of your last attendance, please inform the studio by contacting email@example.com
- Online classes are livestreamed via the Zoom app.
- Please download the free Zoom app before your first class.
- You will be sent a link to join the class 12 hours before your class start time.
- You can log into your class 5 minutes before it is due to start.
- Please ensure you are on time for your class. If you miss the warm up, you will not be permitted to join.
- Your instructor will mute your microphone during class so that any sounds from your home will not disrupt the class. If you need to speak to the instructor during class, please unmute your microphone and then mute it again after speaking with the instructor.
- Please ensure your surroundings are suitable for exercising in – you will require at least a 2 metre by 2 metre empty space with no obstructions or trip hazards.
- Please ensure your exercise space is suitably ventilated.
- Stay hydrated during class.
- Attending exercise classes remotely is different from attending in the studio. Please be extra vigilant at all times as to your physical abilities and do not attempt any exercises which are not suitable for you.
- Please inform your instructor if you need any assistance during the class (see point 6).
- All classes must be booked via the studio website; www.trinityfitspace.co.uk
- Each calendar month, the next month’s classes will be available for purchase from the 25th of the current month (e.g. All February classes will be available to book on 25th of January).
- All classes are subject to availability. Membership bookings are allocated before pay-as-you-go bookings each month.
- Pay-as-you-go bookings are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- No drop-ins are permitted.
- We do not accept payments in the studio.
- Payments for classes are non-refundable. If classes are purchased and not used there will be no refunds issued.
- There is a 24-hour transfer policy if you cannot make your booked class. If cancelling more than 24 hours before the class, you will be permitted to transfer your cancelled class to another date within one month of the date of cancelling – subject to availability. If cancelling within 24 hours of the class, your booking will be lost, and you will not be able to transfer the booking to another date.
- If you need to cancel or transfer your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
- Booking transfers are subject to availability. If there are no suitable classes to transfer your booking to, your booking will be lost and no refund will be issued.
- Pay-as-you-go classes are a one-off payment.
- Studio memberships are a monthly, recurring payment.
- Memberships are based on a 47 week year (the studio is closed for five weeks each year – two weeks Dec/Jan one week in April, one week in July and one week in October).
- Payments will be taken on the same day of each calendar month from when it was purchased (e.g. if the membership was purchased on the 1st of January, the same recurring payment would be taken from the given payment source every 1st of the month until the membership is cancelled.
- Memberships can be cancelled at any time.
- Once a membership payment has been taken for the month, there will be no refund if the membership is cancelled part-way through the month.
- No refunds will be given for unused membership classes.
- If you cannot attend your scheduled membership class, please email email@example.com. If there is availability in another class during that calendar month, your booking can be transferred. If there is no availability, your class will not be refunded.
- In the event that your scheduled class is cancelled by Trinity Fit Space, you will have the option to transfer the cancelled booking to another date in that calendar month (subject to availability). If no suitable class is available to transfer your booking to, you can choose either a full, cash refund for the cancelled class to your original payment method or a class credit for the refunded amount (class credits are valid for six months from the date of issue). The refunded or class credit amount will be based on the individual class price for the corresponding membership package or the pay-as-you-go class price paid at the time of purchase.
- Please see the website www.trinityfitspace.co.uk for our current class prices.
- 10 class passes are valid for three calendar months from date of purchase. All ten class credits must be used within the three month validity period. No refunds will be issued for unused class credits.
- If you purchase a 10 class pass, you must book your chosen classes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Classes are subject to availability.
- It is the customer's responsibility to keep note of their booked classes. No reminders will be sent regarding class bookings.
- All class Participants at Trinity Fit Space are required to complete a PAR-Q and disclaimer prior to their first class. If any information relating to your PAR-Q changes during your time at Trinity Fit Space, you are required to make us aware.
- Participation in classes at Trinity Fit Space is taken entirely at your own risk.
- By agreeing with the Terms and Conditions, the Participant declares they are aware and accept the risks.
- Trinity Fit Space is not liable for any injuries, damages or losses due to participation in our classes.
- Advise your Instructor of any injuries or illnesses prior to your session.
- You must be signed off by your doctor as fit to exercise if you are pregnant, 6 weeks post natural birth or 10 weeks post c-section.
- Participants are advised not to undertake fitness classes at Trinity Fit Space without first seeking medical advice if they have any concerns over their physical condition.
- The Studio reserves the right to refuse access to any Participant if, it considers that the health of the individual concerned may be endangered by the use of such facilities.
It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that they are capable of undergoing the routine of exercises contained within each class which they attend at Trinity Fit Space.
We recognise the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions.
Under GDPR regulations. we require your consent to collect certain information about you.
Consent means that the individual (You) have given clear consent for Trinity Fit Space to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
We collect personal data when you visit our website, make a purchase on our website, contact us via email and through the post or sign up to our newsletter.
When you visit our website, we collect personal data about your device, web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device.
We also collect personal data about the search terms and websites that referred you to our website, the individual pages you visited on our website, and the products you viewed. We collect this information using cookies, log files and web beacons.
Cookies are data files that are placed on your device and often include an anonymous and unique identifier.
Log files track actions taken on our website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Web beacons, tags and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you make or attempt to make a purchase through our website, we collect information from you. We collect your name, billing address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
To participate in classes at Trinity Fit Space, we require you to complete a health and safety PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire). The information required for this is your name, phone number, email address and the name and phone number of one emergency contact. The questionnaire also requires you to tell us about any relevant current and past medical conditions and your general physical fitness.
Trinity Fit Space will store your PAR-Q information in our secure system for one year. After which, your information will be permanently deleted. Each year you will be required to complete a new PAR-Q and re-agree to our terms and conditions.
The information we collect, when you contact us via email or through the post, is dependent on your reason for contacting us. We may need to collect your name, billing address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
To receive our newsletter, we need your name and email address.
Data collected when referred to and visiting our site is processed by Facebook and Google.
Trinity Fit Space will only use your data for the purpose it was collected. We use personal information to administer our business activities, provide the products and services you requested, contact you about our products and services, process your payment, and to provide updates, offers, and promotions via our newsletter.
We may collect information to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
We may use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Individuals, who have opted in to our newsletter, can opt out at anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletter.
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identifies an individual (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to provide the products and services that you have requested.
When you make a purchase through our website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information.
Trinity Fit Space will only use your data for the purpose for which it was collected. We use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to monitor the use of the service and improve our content and service offerings.
Any queries can be directed to email@example.com